Life Health Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Advisors continue to fall short educating clients

Notify me of new replies via email
Life Health Professional | 06 Jan 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Study after study highlights the lack of education consumers receive when it comes to protection and that’s something advisors can control says one industry expert
  • Judi Rosner | 07 Jan 2016, 09:47 PM Agree 0
    I have been a Life agent for 30 years it is OK to say Parents don't have enough Insurance but the people writing this information about Agents are not educated are the same people who are sitting in a office some place with no client in front of them. And most likely have never sold a Life Policy in there Life .

Let me introduce you to the real world We agents are the ones sitting with clients we do say and show the client a picture with the main bread winner Gone or unable to work

Then we do a needs and amount of income coming in then the client picks, most of the time it comes down to the current cost of living so we try and find the best Buy as a broker it means shopping the insurance market for them I have no idea how a life agent who works for 1 company can do what we as brokers do.

Families can only buy what they can afford ask yourself what would you do not feed your family to buy a Life Policy not all families are in the same income shortage.

Young families to day are starting there life off with student loans the payments are as high as a mortgage payment or more. Shame on the System

Advisors spend more time getting ce credits going to classes mandatory by the Goverment. I Ask you this does our Drs. have to updated to remain a Doctor?

No they don't We as Life Agents Must stay up dated or we don't get to work at a career we love I always ask myself did I do the best job I could what if I have to come back say a year later with a Cheque to replace Dad or Mom will the family be OK???

So Advisors do not fall short in educating there Clients the cost of living allows the families to buy what they can afford as the families I see sitting at their kitchen table care about their families just like you and Me.
  • Caje | 20 Jan 2016, 10:31 AM Agree 0
    GOOD POINT JUDY :)..... These people sitting bend a desk what a joke !! get out in the real world!!!!!
Post a reply