Life Health Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Aviva Canada president shares key strategy

Notify me of new replies via email
Life Health Professional | 02 Dec 2015, 08:15 AM Agree 0
The head of one of Canada’s biggest insurers has a clear message for her counterparts in the industry
  • Ken | 02 Dec 2015, 12:06 PM Agree 0
    Hogwash...I am a client of Aviva...they've been running me around with the repairs on my SUV for now 8 weeks! It was determined that the accident was the fault of the other individual. Aviva rep does not return phone calls...answers e-mails late...had to get my Insurance Broker involved...ongoing soap opera with Aviva. I have 2 properties and 2 cars insured with Aviva, yet the so called "customer service" is just talk...nothing more....a soon to be non-client of Aviva...avoid at all costs!
  • Glenn Cooper | 03 Dec 2015, 02:46 PM Agree 0
    Hi Ken - My name is Glenn Cooper and I handle public relations for Aviva Canada. I read your comments above and would like to see if we can help. Please email your policy number and contact info to socialmedia@avivacanada.com and we will follow up with our claims leaders to see what can be done. Thanks, Glenn
Post a reply