Life Health Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Ontarians support using LCBO for marijuana distribution, says poll

Notify me of new replies via email
Life Health Professional | 02 Sep 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
With marijuana legalization on the way across Canada, residents of its most populous province are in agreement on the need to minimize risks
  • Bruce | 06 Sep 2016, 12:18 PM Agree 0
    I don't know of a single person I deal with, that thinks the LCBO should manage the distribution of marijuana. everyone I know believe it should be pharmacies. This and maybe the polls, is clearly being driven by OPSEU, to hell with public interest, it's "my members that count".
    I shop the LCBO and always feel like I'm shopping at Sam's, long hair, poor English, maybe the odd university educated emp but not many, horsing around etc etc. And that's where we're going to sell the stuff?
    instead of a pharmacy, protocols, professional, educated, actually care about "patients", and no horsing around.
    as an aside, what's wrong with driving a little more business to pharmacies, God knows the LCBO are so inefficient they need to get their act and pricing together before taking on something serious. But I digress.
Post a reply